Saturday 6 April 2013

I am Not Safe For Work

Right then.

Blogging it is.

I must warn you that I will use bad language.

Like "cunt", not "count" as my computer insists on attempting to correct the dreaded c-word.

Occasional use will be made of the word "fuck" and its various different forms (eg fucker, fucking, fucked up, motherfucker, etc.).

"Piss" is another word that will feature, though rarely. Curiously, "shit" or "shite" will occur more frequently, and not as a result of a laxative. "Cock" will also appear, though probably, and ironically, far removed from "piss".

"Arse" is another guaranteed word to be used. As is "fart".

"Knobgobbler", "twat", "cock-knocker", "motherfucking cock-knocker" and variations on themes will also appear, but usually only in the proper context. The proper context is solely mine to judge.

"Tits" will also appear, but not pictorially.

If you've made it this far without being offended, my next blog will indicate what I'll be blogging about.

If you were offended, don't read it again. You are your own best censor.

No comments:

Post a Comment