Saturday 6 April 2013

You've made it this far...

So that's the sorting done.

Wheat on one side, chaff on the other. The easily offended and those made of sterner stuff have been noted. The meek have slithered off to inherit the Earth.

The biggest issue I had about blogging was quite an obvious one, "What would I blog about?".

I don't own a business, I am not promoting a product of my own, I am not seeking disciple-like followers (though they are welcome).

It eventually boiled down to my other half saying "Put it on the web! I have to listen to your rubbish constantly! I shouldn't suffer alone!". She is, of course, correct...again. So blame her.

Here is a list of what to expect:

Rugby posts - mostly about Leinster, Ireland and how Martin Johnson/Chris Ashton is a twat;

Books/tv shows/film/music - what I read/watch/listen to, why I think you'll like it, why I don't care if you don't and why you are wrong;

Comedy - suggestions of comedians to seek out and how to avoid Des Bishop;

Geek stuff - not as geeky as some, but more geeky than is entirely healthy;

Anything else that interests me. I don't care that you don't care.

What I will not blog about is work and politics, so that's a good thing.

If you are of a religious bent, please be aware that I am not. I am not a vitriolic atheist, but if you are of a religion that purports love of all people except those that are different, please rest assured that you may be offended by what I may say at some some point. Don't take it personally, though.

So, if you're interested, stay tuned. If you are not, that's ok.

Wow! A whole post with no swearwords! Holy Shit!

No comments:

Post a Comment